- To be responsive, vibrant, reliable, and efficient institution.
- Manage, upgrade and expand operational boundary on sound 'economic principles'.
- Arrest and bring down transmission losses and attain world class transmission system.
- Optimize revenue generation through alternative use of available resources, adopt cost
control measures and explore unconditional revenue path.
- Adapt fair working practices, empower collectives and make PSTCL "a great institution".
- Pursue holistic Corporate Social Responsibilities.
- Make safety a way of life.
- Trust, Mutual Respect and Industrial harmony.
- Discipline, Desdication, Commitment & Transparency.
- Dignity, Honesty & Integrity.
- Organizational Pride with Sincerity of purpose.
- Sharing, Caring & Concern.
- Operational Excellence & Professionalism.
- Creativity, Research & Development.